The Joy Movement – Stay in Your Faith Place
1 The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.
2 It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of the LORD, and the excellency of our God.
3 Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.
4 Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.
5 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.
6 Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.
7 And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.
8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.
9 No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there:
10 And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.
- The Three Hebrew boys had a special place to stand. They were close to the king Nebuchadnezzar , but they didn’t bow to his fake God. The king gave them another chance, but they spoke out and let the king know exactly where they stood. “Oh king, we don’t have anything against you, but we’re not with that god stuff you’re talking about. We have our God. We can’t bow to your fake God” (paraphrased)
- They took a stand.
- Even if I burn in the fire, I’m still going to Heaven. Your mind has to have a place where you walk in faith. Have faith in God and do no compromise.
- Remain as lights that are set upon a hill. As for me and my house, we must live saved.
- Take a stand.
-Do not compromise your faith in Jesus.
- Job blessed God. Job remained honorable to God.
- There will be tears, but blessed be the name of the Lord.
- Find a way to give God glory through it all.
- The devil wanted him to curse the Lord. The Lord gave the devil permission to test job.
- Job’s wife said to Job exactly what the enemy said: “Curse your God and die.”
- Be careful of how you give space to the enemy.
- I’m going to stay in my faith place.